The Bandon area hikes include:
– Not really a hike but fabulous wetland viewing. Prepare to get muddy.
– Well groomed and maintained trails and board walks.
– two short 1/2 mile hikes to a couple outstanding falls
– Large monolithic rocks and sandy beaches provide for pleasant and possibly challenging hike.
– New River Area of Environmental Concern short walks along a gravel road and small trail.
– Part of the New River complex but from a different location.
– A little known trail leading through the forest to open up above the Pacific Ocean.
– A State Park with a few trails leading around the head lands and the old Coast Guard Emergency Station.
– A strenuous hike to the top of a mountain overlooking the Ocean. Up hill both ways.
If there are any Bandon area hikes you know of and would like to see added to this list, please let us know through the contact form.